TO THE LAFAYETTE COUNCIL ON AGING
LCOA Mission and Programs
The Lafayette Council on Aging, Inc. is a non-profit (IRS 501, c3) organization which operates a broad range of programs, under the provisions of a state charter which was issued in November 1965.
The Lafayette Council on Aging, Inc. acts in an advocacy capacity on behalf of the elderly population of the Parish of Lafayette.
The Mission of the Council is to enhance the well-being of the elderly by providing an expanding and innovative range of services delivered with respect, care and compassion; upholding the dignity and independence of the individual.
The programs of the LCOA are aimed at reaching those most in need of services and who find themselves alone, isolated, lonely and in need. The main goal of the Council is to keep the elderly living at home as long as possible and to enrich the quality of life. For a detailed listing of the programs and services that we provide, click on the "Programs" tab on the left side of the page.
LCOA also manages beautiful properties. Please view our housing links to see what each of our properties has to offer.
“Old age: the crown of life, our play’s last act”
Marcus Tullius Cicero
160 Industrial Pkwy. Lafayette, LA 70508
- Thu, Jul 01LafayetteJul 01, 1:00 PM CDT – Jul 30, 4:00 PM CDTLafayette, 103 Elliot Dr Lafayette, LA 70501Bids on (concrete/driveway repairs) at several houses for Beau Maison Estates. Bids must be submitted by July 30 at 4:00pm to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call property office at (337) 264-9220 for more information or schedule an appointment with management.
- Thu, Jul 01LafayetteJul 01, 4:00 PM CDT – Jul 30, 4:00 PM CDTLafayette, 103 Elliott Dr, Lafayette, LA 70501, USABids on (exterior wall construction repairs) for Beau Maison Estates. The office is located on property at 103 Elliot Drive, Lafayette, 70501. Bids must be submitted by July 30 at 4:00pm to the following email address: email@example.com Please call the property office at (337) 264-9220
- Sat, Sep 18Lafayette
- Wed, Apr 21Lafayette Council on AgingApr 21, 4:00 PMLafayette Council on Aging, 160 Industrial Pkwy, Lafayette, LA 70508, USAWe are looking for bids on (exterior wall construction repairs) for Beau Maison Estates. The office is located on property at 103 Elliot drive, Lafayette, 70501. Bids must be submitted by (in 4wks) at 4:00pm to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Make an appt.call 337.264.9220
- Wed, Apr 14LafayetteApr 14, 7:00 PMLafayette, 103 Elliott Dr, Lafayette, LA 70501, USAinfo/job description: unit: 105 Beau Maison drive bed/bath: 3/2 unit total sq ft: 1832 -only installing flooring in living room, dining & kitchen, hall & 3 bedrooms/closets (excluding bathrooms) flooring type: vinyl plank (I want it to have a "wood look") Contact Property office # (337) 264-9220
- Thu, Mar 25Belle Rose GardensMar 25, 2:00 PMBelle Rose Gardens , 211 Arceneaux Rd, Carencro, LA 70520, USAPlease submit bids for pressure washing at Belle Rose Gardens at 211 Arceneaux Rd. Carencro, La. 70520. We are looking to pressure wash the units, porches, and the side walk leading up to the building. Please make an appointment with the Manager and submit all bids to email@example.com