When it comes to giving, a little can go a long way. There is nothing more fulfilling than knowing that you have made a difference in the life of someone in need.
You can make a monetary donation by:
Stop by or mail a donation in the form of a check or money order to our office:
Lafayette Council on Aging
160 Industrial Parkway
Lafayette, LA 70508
You may also:
- Adopt a senior for the Meals on Wheels program and provide a daily nutritious meal for a person in need.
- Donate gifts and door prizes for fund raisers, raffles or events.
- Donate unneeded medical or office equipment.
- Become a sponsor for this website.
Please contact our office to find out how. 337.262.5990
All donations are tax deductible
Of course, you can give a little of your time also. The Lafayette Council on Aging is always in need of:
- Delivery drivers for a route of Home Delivered Meals
- Volunteers and/or Sponsors for fund raisers and services
- Foster Grandparents for the Foster Grandparents program
- Volunteers and/or Sponsors for the Senior Olympics
- Workers needing to fulfill Community Service hours
- Craftsman or tradesmen for repairs
Thank you for Giving
Lafayette Council on Aging, Inc.
160 Industrial Pkwy, Lafayette, LA 70508
Toll Free 1 855 607-5565
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."